Unlock key: 313F-DE15
SQLMemTable is a simple and fast in-memory database for Delphi and C++ Builder.
SQLMemTable includes 4 visual components:
- TSQLMemDatabase, analogue of TDatabase;
- TSQLMemTable which is a fast and easy in-memory TTable replacement;
- TSQLMemQuery that provides a subset of SQL'92 operators;
- TSQLMemBatchMove which is very close to TBatchMove and supports almost all of its functionality.
SQLMemTable does not require BDE and provides all the TTable functions such as master / detail relationship, filtering, searching, sorting, blob fields, key and range methods, as well as some advanced features like blob fields compression and Unicode support.
SQLMemTable provides the following services:
- Multiple memory databases support;
- SQL'92 DML & DDL enhanced support with advanced statements;
- Correlated subqueries support in SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE SQL statements;
- SQL stored procedures and functions support;
- Full Views support;
- Case-insensitive search;
- Referential Integrity support (SQL'99 compliance);
- 100% Unicode support - SQL, filters, database objects names;
- Export to SQL;
- BatchMove component;
- Master / detail relationship;
- Database Designer - design-time editor for TSQLMemDatabase and SQL designer in TSQLMemQuery;
- creating, renaming, emptying, deleting and restructuring tables;
- creating, editing, deleting, browsing and searching for records;
- creating and deleting multiple indexes;
- calculated and lookup fields;
- filtering support;
- BLOB fields compression;
- Multi-thread access;
- importing from and exporting to any dataset in fast and easy way;
- loading and saving tables with optional compression;
- internationalization / localization and Unicode support.
SQLMemTable is a fully functional in-memory database system; it includes database, table, query and batch move components as well as useful utility (with source code), demos and comprehensive help. SQLMemTable does not require BDE or any external drivers and has small footprint.