AidAim Single File System v11.00 for D10.2 Tokyo + Crack
Single File System is a native Delphi virtual file system archive / backup library with transparent compression and strong encryption. Single File System provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file with advanced compression and encryption functionality. This solution encapsulates small but powerful virtual file system within a single-file storage. The mechanism of Single File System includes some advanced features of FAT and NTFS file systems and is specially optimized to achieve high performance.
- Compression on-the-fly with flexible algorithms: from fast to maximum
- Transparent strong encryption provided by Rijndael algorithm, the AES winner
- Full compatibility with standard functions operating with files and folders
- TFileStream interface to deal with files transparently stored within a single file
- Recovering physically damaged files
- Progress indication for potentially slow operations
- Huge files support: more than 2 GB even on FAT-32
- Running applications stored in SFS file.
- Loading DLLs stored in SFS file.
- Self-extracting support (SFX) for SFS file.