Download RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library v2.7 for D10.4 Sydney Full Source
RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library
The RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library (RSCL) is a scalable vector graphics (SVG) component library for Delphi XE8-Rio and supports both VCL and FMX. The RSCL provides the ability to read, edit, display, and write SVGs in Delphi. The RSCL provides an SVG viewer in both Vcl and FMX that adheres to the SVG specification version 1.1, a modularized language for describing two-dimensional vector and mixed vector/raster graphics in XML. The RSCL provides Delphi developers access to the large library of free and commercial SVG graphics available from the web. Easily load and display high-quality resolution independent graphics, modify any element of the graphic in real-time, and save your changes for later. The RSCL is, for the most part (see SVG v1.1 specification compatibility), a conforming static SVG viewer (e.g., dynamics are provided through Delphi instead of through SVG scripting) and static SVG editor.
For Delphi XE8-Rio (Win32/Win64/OSX/iOS/Android)
The RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library is required for our exciting instrument add-on package, IMPACT. IMPACT comes with a large suite of gauges and gadgets, including clocks, compasses, batteries, speedometers, lights, an altimeter, barometer, and more. Easily add IMPACT to your applications with this addon from RiverSoftAVG.
- 100% Source Code
- For VCL and FMX
- For Win32, Win64, OSX, iOS and Android
- Supports most features of SVG v1.1 Specification for static viewers, which indicates the features that an SVG viewer can process and render successfully (please see SVG 1.1 Specification Compatibility for detailed information)
- SVG Image Viewer with mouse support
- SVG Threaded Image Viewer with mouse support
- SVG Image Lists (VCL and FMX-XE8+) save memory and disk space for your applications especially on mobile
- Edit and Save SVGs as SVG Files (XML) or Delphi Binary Files (Faster but Larger Files incompatible with other tools)
- Embed SVGs into your applications as SVG Files (XML) or Delphi Binary Files for easier deployment
- Improved Linear and Radial Gradient Support
- SVG FMX and VCL Controls (Convert SVG to design-time/run-time controls) (Note that the TRSSVGPanel for the VCL is very limited in capabilities and compatibility with the SVG specification compared to the rest of the library. It is recommended to use the TRSSVGPanel only on tested SVGs to prevent errors)
- Integration with VCL TPicture architecture and FMX TBitmap codec architecture to transparently load SVGs as bitmaps
- CSS Style support for SVG element (for styles defined in same file)
- Integrated IDE Help Insight as well as Help File and Online Documentation (on
DOWNLOAD NOW !