- accessing different types of databases (for example, dBase, Paradox, text, CSV, Interbase, Firebird, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Oracle, SQL Server etc.);
- convenient viewing and editing data;
- using SQL with support of multi-statement scripts;
- exporting data from open table or query to large number of file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLS, XML, RTF, DBF, or to any of supported database formats;
- automation of the most often used database operations like export and import, query execution etc.;
- command line support with very large number of switches and parameters;
- different ways of printing data.
Better processing SQL Server Compact (SDF) files.
New export option for multi-table HTML export: Create index file.
Several minor export related bugs fixed.