Heaventools Resource Tuner v2.20 Multilingual + CRACK
Resource Tuner lets anyone view, edit, extract, and replace strings, bitmaps, logos and icons... All that make up the visual part of your Windows program.
In fact, it allows you to view and edit almost any aspect of a compiled Windows program, from the menus to the dialog boxes to the icons and beyond. Resource Tuner offers exciting possibilities even if you aren't a programmer. It's perfect for translators, tweakers, and anyone else who wants a different look and feel for an application.
With Resource Tuner You Can
- Have a fast Resource Viewer to browse resources of all types
- Rebrand your applications by replacing icons and logos
- Customize GUI elements of your favorite Windows programs
- Translate third-party applications
- Scan the directories and drives on your computer for hidden resources
- Extract images, icons, sounds, animations
- Make legacy applications use the new look of Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Tell Windows to run your application with administrative privileges
- Open UPX-compressed files seamlessly in Resource Editor, without long workarounds
What's New and Noteworthy in The Current Version
Version 2.20 is a maintenance and bugfix release.
- Bugfix: RES files were saved as DLL files by default.
- Added the Arabic and Dutch translations.
- Bugfix: Attempting to replace bitmap with the same size occasionally caused an error.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.