Embarcadero Technologies, a leading provider of software solutions for application and database development, has released update of Delphi 10 Seattle is the fastest way to build and update data-rich, hyper connected, visually engaging applications for Windows 10, Mac, Mobile, IoT and more. Quickly and easily update VCL and FMX applications to Windows 10 with the new Windows 10 VCL Controls, Styles, and Universal Windows Platform services components.
Enjoy an enhanced development experience with double the available memory for large projects, extended multi-monitor support, and enhanced Object Inspector. Delphi 10 enables developers to deliver applications up to 5x faster across multiple desktop, mobile, cloud, and database platforms including 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10.
Update 1 Details
The update includes the following notable fixes (some of which are specific to Delphi or C++):
- Win64 compiler bug causing indeterministic behavior (RSP-12512, this issue was also previously addressed with a beta hot fix available to all registered users)
- DataSnap REST client call issues due to the switch to the HTTP client library (RSP-12685)
- DBGrid columns sizing bugs (like RSP-12433, RSP-11797)
- High-resolution monitor and tabbed dialog handling (RSP-12332)
- C++ 32bit CLANG compiler issues (like RSP-12250 and RSP-11883)
- Themed common dialogs (RS-11814)
- TPushEvents Android exception (RSP-12347)
About Embarcadero Technologies
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance, and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices located around the world.