Kassl dOPC Client Toolkit v4.36 for D6-D10.2 Full Source
As a Pascal developer, we would like to offer you the opportunity to work with the OPC standard in the familiar Embarcadero (Codegear, Borland) Delphi and Lazarus environment, we have developed a OPC software toolkit (SDK, Framework, Toolbox) supporting the most common OPC interfaces and protocols: OPC UA (Unified Architecture), XML DA & classic OPC (Data Access DA, Alarms & Events AE and Historical Data Access HDA).
Our dOPC Client Toolkit for Delphi is probably one of the most used OPC component collection for Delphi worldwide.
Our powerful dOPC Toolkit allows you to build OPC client applications with just a few mouse clicks. E.g. dOPC includes a GUI component that allows you to bind OPC item values directly to properties of visual components, such as labels or edit boxes.
If you want to create high-end OPC client applications in a fast and professional way with the highest performance, then our dOPC Client Toolkit is the right solution for you!
We encourage you to download our free trial version, which is fully functional and includes a comprehensive help file and over 30 demo and example programs (with source code).
dOPC MAIN FEATURES:
- works with Delphi 10.0 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo and 10.3 Rio
- works with Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, from XE to XE8 (without UA)
- 100% VCL & FireMonkey Framework compatible
- 100% written in Object Pascal
- delivered with full source code
- more than 30 example programs with full source code
- beside the OPC core components no additional DLL or ActiveX controls needed
- comprehensive help file
- rapid application deployment
- Unicode support (RAD Studio 2009 or newer)
- fast GUI development (no source code required)
- multiple and remote OPC server connections supported
- creation of 32 and 64 bit OPC high performance clients
- no runtime fees, royalty-free runtime distribution
- no limit on the number of applications developed
- designed for: Windows 10, 8,7, Vista, XP
- creation of native OPC UA & XML DA clients for Android, Mac OS (OS X) and iPhone (iOS) (XE5 or higher)