VB.Net to C Sharp Converter v5.07 + Crack
Are you ready to convert your VB.Net code to C#? All versions of Visual Basic.Net are supported: 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 as well as all project types (Win Forms, Web, Class Library, Compact Framework, Silverlight, etc.).
There is support for the latest VB.Net language features, including VB2012 await/async support, VB2010 enhancements like Implicit Line Continuation and Multiline Lambdas, and VB2008 features such as LINQ and inline XML.
* Support for the latest Visual Studio features - The latest VB.Net / C# features are supported, including LINQ, XML, WPF, Lambda expressions, and extension methods.
* Support for All Project Types - Win Forms, Web, Class Library, Compact Framework, Console, etc.
* High Accuracy - This release was stress tested on thousands of sample programs. Tested were hundreds of Microsoft sample projects (101 VB.Net samples, DirectX samples, etc.), in house and customer projects, third party control samples (Infragistics, ComponentOne, Telerik, etc.), and open source projects from SourceForge.
* Ease of Use - While the conversion logic itself is complex, using the converter isn\'t. You are guided through each step of the process with easy, clear instructions.
* Customization - Not every project is the same. With dozens of conversion options to choose from, you are in control of the conversion process.
* Convert Single Projects or Groups of Projects - You can create lists of programs and convert them with one click. There\'s also a command line version included.
* Comprehensive Reporting - There are reports showing potential trouble spots in your code, interesting things which happened during the conversion process, and any C# compiler errors which need to be fixed.
OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Language : English