The Amazon Integrator makes it easy to access Amazon Web Services from any supported platform or development technology. Easy-to-use components can be used to add, modify and delete objects stored on S3 or SimpleDB, add or remove messages from SQS, integrate with ASW e-commerce services, or control EC2 instances.
Fast, Secure & Reliable StorageComponents for Amazon S3 and SimpleDB storage integration. Easy-to-use interface from any supported development technology.
Always-On Distributed MessagingIntegrate Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) as a distributed messaging platform into your applications.
Complete E-Commerce PlatformAccess information from millions of products and leverage Amazon's e-commerce engine through AWS.
Dynamic EC2 Server ManagementAdd dynamic EC2 instance configuration & management into any application or custom solution.
Outstanding SupportBacked by a decade of professional technical support. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
The Amazon Integrator provides an easy-to-use interface for accessing many Amazon Web Services. The components integrate seamlessly, providing your applications with access to a wide range of Amazon capabilities including storage, messaging, and e-commerce services.
- Easy-to-use components for accessing Amazon S3, SQS, SimpleDB, EC2, SES, and AWS.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Includes everything needed to rapidly add Amazon Web Services capabilities to your applications, including: extensive documentation, sample applications, integrated help, and much more!
In order to use the Amazon Web Services, developers must first sign up for a free Amazon Web Services user account. More information can be found at http://aws.amazon.com/.