Video Broadcast SDK ActiveX v3.5
Platform : Windows 9X, XP, Vista, Window 7
For Windows Developers who need to broadcast video contents in real time to client computers
- Streaming FLV, F4V, VOB, MPEG2, MOV, H.264, MP4, 3GP, MPEG1, DIVX, AVI, WMV, ASF video files in real time to client computers.
- It include Video Broadcast Encoder ActiveX and Video Broadcast Player.
- Built-in mov, FLV, F4V, MPEG2,VOB, 3gp, mp4 decoder, it support broadcasting FLV, F4V, VOB, MPEG2, AVI, divx, mpeg1, mov, 3gp, mp4 video files over lan and internet.
- Support add on any directshow compatible decoder.
- Create high quality video and audio for realtime streaming , Allow to adjust Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, frame rate, Width, Height, Time out values before broadcasting.
- Support broadcasting from playback list with different video format.
- Return current broadcasting position, total duration of video files.
- It have client connected , disconnected event , include the client IP address information.
- Video Broadcast Player support aspect ratio control and allow resize the video screen in design time or runtime.
- Video Broadcast Player support full screen mode, adjust sound volume.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Adobe Director, Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.)
- Include VB.Net, VB, c#2005 Sample Code.