DISQLite3 implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine for Delphi (Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland).
- ACID transactions, even after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no setup or administration needed.
- Implements most of SQL-92.
- A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
- Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. Self-contained: no external dependencies, no DLLs.
- Small footprint and smart linking: Only required code is compiled in, adding as little as 300 KB code space only.
- Full Text Search (FTS) with customizable tokenizer, prefix matching, and optional word stemming for 15 languages.
- Database AES encryption with SHA256 key generator.
Db.pasis not required, which allows DISQLite3 to compile with all flavours of Delphi, including Delphi Standard and Delphi Personal.
- Faster than popular database engines for most common operations.
- Simple, easy to use API.
- Database files created with DISQLite3 can also be accessed by Linux and MacOS using the SQLite3 libraries.
DISQLite3 5.15.0 – 21 Oct 2016
- Added support for row values.
- Allow deterministic SQL functions in the WHERE clause of a partial index.
- Added support for SQLITE_DBCONFIG_MAINDBNAME.
- Added the ability to VACUUM an ATTACH-ed database.
- Enhance the fts5vocab virtual table to handle “ORDER BY term” efficiently.
- Miscellaneous micro-optimizations reduce CPU usage by more than 7% on common workloads. Most optimization in this release has been on the front-end (sqlite3_prepare_v2).
- The multiply operator now correctly detects 64-bit integer overflow and promotes to floating point in all corner-cases.
- Correct handling of columns with redundant unique indexes when those columns are used on the LHS of an IN operator.
- Skip NULL entries on range queries in indexes on expressions.
- Ensure that the AUTOINCREMENT counters in the sqlite_sequence table are initialized doing “Xfer Optimization” on “INSERT … SELECT” statements.
- Make sure the ORDER BY LIMIT optimization works with IN operators on INTEGER PRIMARY KEYs.