A powerful and easy to use ActiveX that can be used to read/delete SMS, send Wap Push and send text messages in English or in Unicode Supported languages using GSM modems/mobile phones connected to serial port via data cable, bluetooth or infrared.
- 600 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum), Pentium IV (1 GHZ & above) or equivalent Recommended.
- Windows 2000,XP(32/64 bit),2003,2008,Vista(32/64 bit),7(32/64 bit),8(32/64 bit),2012,10(32/64 bit)
- Minimum 256 Mb of Ram, 512 Mb Recommended.
- GSM modem/phone and datacable/ bluetooth dongle/infrared dongle
- Supports any ETSI GSM 07.05/07.07 compatible GSM modems such as Wavecom, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola etc and mobile phones having a modem and that supports AT commands such as Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung etc.
- Very High Speed in sending of messages - depends upon various factors like network GSM modem speed, network congestion, network speed etc.
- a. 10-12 SMS per minute on 2G GSM network
- b. 15-17 SMS per minute on 2.5G GSM network
- c. 30-32 SMS per minute on 3G GSM/WCDMA network
- Supports several communication modes such as Serial Port/Virtual Serial Port(USB cable), Bluetooth and Infrared.
- Allows sending of WAP Push (Service Indication) message through GSM Modem/Phone by specifying URL and text message as per 'WAP-167-ServiceInd-20010731-a' specification.
- Allows reading and deleting of messages from Inbox of GSM modem/phone.
- Allows reading of sim/phone contacts as well as dialled/received/missed call list from some of GSM modems/phones which support it.
- Reading and setting of GSM modem/phone parameters such as Battery Level, Signal strength etc.
- Call dial and hang up.
- Send USSD to get prepaid balance, validity of sim etc.
- Getting available COM ports in computer and automatic detection of modems connected to computer.
- Supports regular text messages i.e. 160 character length messages with 7-bit character (default GSM alphabet) encoding.
- Supports text messages with 8-bit ANSI encoding (140 character messages)
- Supports Unicode (16-bit UCS2) text messages (70 character messages) in international languages like Hindi, Chinese, German, French etc.
- Supports concatenated text messages.
- Supports sending flash (alert) messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Delivery reports of SMS sent (not supported in some GSM phones/modems).
- Supports sending of SMS in local (national) as well as international numbering format.
- Can specify validity period of the text message.
- Allows setting of time interval between two consecutive short messages to avoid SMS delivery failure during network congestion.
- Allows setting of number of retries in case SMS delivery failure occurs when sending text message in first attempt.
- Allows specifying action type, Wap Push message creation time and Wap push expiry time i.e. time when the WAP Push link will expire.
- Suitable for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam and admission results to students, sending commercial ringtones url, sending pictures url, stock and weather updates etc.
What's new in v5.4:
- Improved Auto Detection of modem.
- Fixed EndCall returning False always in some modem.
- Fixed some minor issues.