Our DBConvert for Access and PostgreSQL software supports conversion and synchronization in a quick and easy fashion. You use it to migrate and sync data between Microsoft Access and PostgreSQL/Heroku Postgres/Amazon RDS PostgreSQL in any combination.
MS Access queries can be migrated to PostgreSQL views automatically with no knowledge required of the differences between SQL dialects.
DBConvert software is able to save result data as a PostgreSQL dump file or PHP Script in order to overcome restrictions if you have no direct access to your PostgreSQL Server .
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL is a dependable two-way database synchronization software to sync your data between Access and PostgreSQL databases, including the ones located on cloud based Heroku Postgres or Amazon RDS PostgreSQL.
Find more information about the way the sync works and the types of synchronization.
- Saving data into a PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script for export to PostgreSQL database
- MS Access Work Groups support
- Ability to connect to PostgreSQL 9.x/7.4 located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Window machines
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Heroku Postgres as a source or target database.
- PostgreSQL schemes support
- Access queries to MS SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL views conversion support
- Linked tables support
- Amazon RDS PostgreSQL DB Instance support
- Direct connection to PostgreSQL server
- Access 2000 or higher. Both Access 32/64 versions are supported
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target PostgreSQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script)