Eloqua ADO.NET Provider
Powerful Eloqua Application Integration
- DataBind to Eloqua using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate .NET applications with Eloqua Contacts, Campaigns, Emails, Activities, and more!
The CData ADO.NET Provider for Eloqua gives developers the power to easily connect .NET applications to Oracle Eloqua data, including Contacts, Campaigns, Emails, Activities, and more! The Eloqua Data Provider makes this Oracle Eloqua data look like SQL tables in your applications. With the CData ADO.NET Provider for Eloqua developers can simply DataBind to data, just like using SQL Server.
- Fully managed .NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries supporting .NET Framework 2.0 and beyond.
- Developer Friendly: Seamless integration with all versions of Visual Studio.
- Powerful ADO.NET Features: Including support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ADO.NET Providers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
Eloqua ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Eloqua through ODBC
The Eloqua ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Eloqua data, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity.
Access Eloqua like you would a database - read, write, and update Contacts, Campaigns, Emails, Activities, etc. through a standard ODBC Driver interface.
Connect from BI, Reporting, & ETL Tools
The Eloqua ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to easily connect-to live Oracle Eloqua data through any ODBC capable application or tool! With the Driver users can access Oracle Eloqua the same way that they would connect to any other ODBC data source. The Drivers are completely self-contained; no additional software installation is required.
- Standards-Compliant ODBC: ODBC 3.8 compliant native protocol based drivers.
- Unicode, 32-bit and 64-bit support: Support 32-bit and 64-bit applications and unicode ODBC APIs.
- Certified Compatibility*: Our drivers undergo extensive testing and are certified to be compatible with leading analytics and reporting applications like Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and many more.
* Please visit our knowledge base to access how-to articles.
- ODBC Remoting: Our exclusive remoting feature allows hosting the ODBC connection on a server to enable connections from various clients on any platform (Java, .NET, C++, PHP, Python, etc.), using any standards based technology (ODBC, JDBC, etc.). ODBC Remoting is enabled using the popular MySQL wire protocol server.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client-side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ODBC Drivers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.