Rt-Tools2D is a compilation of components for generating Cartesian X/Y-plots from scientific and financial data. It is available as VCL component package for Borland and CodeGear Delphi and C++ compilers and as .net Assembly for the Winforms framework of Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
It supports a large variety of axis scaling types, series, calculated line legends, movable markers, etc., and thus gives you a tool for generating scientific and financial graphing programs easily, while retaining numerous options for tailoring the end product to the requirements of you and your customers.
- Plots as easy as creating arrays
- Fully working program within a few minutes see example(with Visual Studio, CodeGear VCL)
- From online data acquisition graphing to stock charting applications
- Unlimited number of secondary axis
- Lines, point symbols, error indicators, arrows, bars, bubbles, OHLC (western plot), candle stick
- Linear and non linear regression, interpolation, differential, integral
- Auto updating, auto scaling, auto zooming
- Legends, movable markers, automatic calculation results in labels
- Editors with enhanced options, color and style selectors with unique PropertyLinks
- Set properties without writing a line of code (VCL Version only)