ESEGECE sgcWebSockets v4.2.6 June 2019 for D10-D10.3 Rio + Crack
What are WebSockets
WebSocket is a web technology providing for bi-directional, full-duplex communications channels, over a single Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) socket. The WebSocket API is being standardized by the W3C, and the WebSocket protocol has been standardized by the IETF as RFC 6455.
WebSocket is designed to be implemented in web browsers and web servers, but it can be used by any client or server application. The WebSocket protocol makes possible more interaction between a browser and a web site, facilitating live content and the creation of real-time games. This is made possible by providing a standardized way for the server to send content to the browser without being solicited by the client, and allowing for messages to be passed back and forth while keeping the connection open. In this way a two-way (bi-direction) ongoing conversation can take place between a browser and the server. A similar effect has been done in non-standardized ways using stop-gap technologies such as comet.
In addition, the communications are done over the regular TCP port number 80, which is of benefit for those environments which block non-standard Internet connections using a firewall. WebSocket protocol is currently supported in several browsers including Firefox and Google Chrome. WebSocket also requires web applications on the server to be able to support it.
sgcWebSockets is a complete package providing access to WebSockets protocol, allowing to create WebSockets Servers, Intraweb Clients or WebSocket Clients in VCL, Lazarus/FPC and Firemonkey applications
- Fully functional multithreaded WebSocket server according to RFC 6455.
- Supports Firemonkey (Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android).
- Supports Linux 64.
- Supports Lazarus / FreePascal.
- Supports CBuilder.
- Supports C# .NET through sgcWebSockets.dll
- Supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer(including iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- Binary and Full Unicode Messages Support
- Message compression using PerMessage_Deflate extension.
- Flash FallBack for Web Browsers without native WebSockets (like Internet Explorer 6-9).
- Multiple Threads Support
- Server component providing WebSocket and HTTP connections through the same port.
- Client WebSocket supports connections through Socket.IO Servers.
- Client WebSocket supports connections through HTTP Proxy Servers.
- WatchDog and HeartBeat built-in support.
- Events Available: OnConnect, OnDisconnect, OnMessage, OnError
- Built-in sub-protocols: JSON-RPC 2.0(Transactional Messages, PubSub, RPC, Queues, QoS and more), MQTT, Datasets, Binary Files, WebRTC and WAMP.
- Easy to setup
- Async Events using Ajax
- SSL/TLS support on Server and Client components