Active Query Builder VCL v22.214.171.124 for Delphi 10.3
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query builder component suite that allows your end-users to build SQL queries with unions and sub-queries via an intuitive visual interface.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition has a powerful SQL parser that lets you analyse and modify complex SQL queries. Active Query Builder is a real two-way query builder so that you can combine visual query building with direct SQL query text editing.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition requirements:
- Supports all versions of Delphi and C++ Builder starting from 5, up to Tokyo 10.2.
- Compiled for 32 and 64-bit modes.
- Works with vast majority of Data Access Components.
- Localised into dozens of languages.
- Supports VCL Styles skinning service.
- Supports Right-to-Left script languages.
- Can be compiled with standard VCL, TNT or DevExpress controls.
Main Features of Active Query Builder VCL Edition:
- Simple and clear visual SQL query building interface
- Easy building of complex SQL queries with unions and sub-queries.
- MS-Access style user-friendly interface with drag & drop support.
- Two-way SQL query building (combined with SQL text editing).
- Customisable SQL query text formatting.
- ustomisable query building environment
- Complete substitution of unintelligible object and field names for user-friendly aliases.
- Representing high-usage expressions and sub-queries as ordinary database objects and fields.
- Easy metadata management
- Hiding of particular unwanted objects or automatic filtration by schema or object name.
- Loading metadata programmatically from different sources (via web services or from datasets).
- Working disconnected from the database, storing metadata in XML files.
- Powerful API to analyse and modify SQL queries
- Restricting access to unwanted objects, preventing SQL query execution.
- Quick access to comprehensive information about the query: database objects and fields, query columns and parameters.
- Easy changing of SQL queries to transfigure result data according to the end-user requests.
- Full access to internal query representation objects for SQL query analysis and modification.
- Ability to compile the component with DevExpress VCL controls or with Unicode-enabled visual controls from TNT Library
Compilation of Active Query Builder with third-party controls will enable you to perfectly match the appearance of the component with the rest of your application. Compilation of Active Query Builder with TNT library will allow you to take advantage of the Unicode-enabled visual query building with any Delphi or C++ Builder IDE version. Please note that this ability is available for the customers of the component with the source code only as far as required for re-compilation with the third-party packages.
- BDE, ADO, dbExpress, IB Express, Zeos and many other Delphi database connectivity components and custom metadata providers.
We are planning to create metadata providers for all popular database connectivity components but, of course, we cannot cover them all. Thus, we provided for the other ways to load metadata to the query builder from any data source. By using them, you can work disconnected, providing all the necessary metadata information by yourself.