Enhance applications with OpenPGP cryptography and messaging. A robust suite of components for encrypting, signing, decrypting, and verifying OpenPGP messages. Includes support for OpenPGP key generation and management.
IP*Works! OpenPGP is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. IP*Works! OpenPGP implements the OpenPGP standard for encryption and decryption and includes support for OpenPGP key generation and management.
Complete Security SolutionOpenPGP enabled components for encryption, decryption, signing, signature verification, key management, and self decrypting archives.
Strong EncryptionRobust enterprise-class security with support for powerful encryption algorithms including AES256, IDEA, BLOWFISH, etc.
OpenPGP Keyring ManagementIncludes an OpenPGP-compatible key manager component for creating and managing keys and keyrings
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Other Features ...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! OpenPGP is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. The components implement the OpenPGP standard for encryption and decryption and include support for OpenPGP key generation and management.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures via OpenPGP.
- Advanced key management capabilities allow you to create and manage OpenPGP Keyrings.
- Support for strong encryption through CAST5, 3DES, AES256, AES192, AES128, IDEA, Twofish, and Blowfish.
- Support for SHA1, MD5, RIPEMD160, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, and SHA224 signature hash algorithms.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.