A powerful suite of components for embedding secure user authentication into web, desktop, and mobile apps. Supports OAuth, NTLM, RADIUS, Kerberos, Claims-based Auth, LDAP, Certificate Management, and more.
Securely connect users with protected application and service data. IP*Works! Auth is a comprehensive suite of secure client user authorization and authentication components.
Authorization & AuthenticationComponents for - OAuth, Kerberos, NTLM, Claims-based Auth, LDAP(S), Certificate Creation & Management, and more.
X.509 Certificate CreationBecome your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Up to 256-Bit Strong EncryptionRobust enterprise-class security with up to 256-bit strong encryption using SSL and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! Auth includes a set of powerful user authorization and authentication components for Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.