Encrypt and decrypt files, emails, documents, and messages through major cryptographic standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, TripleDES, TwoFish, RSA, AES, etc. Complete with X.509 and OpenPGP certificate management.
IP*Works! Encrypt is a comprehensive suite of components for implementing strong encryption via major cryptographic standards. The easy to use components enable developers to quickly extend applications with powerful security features including encryption & decryption, secure message hashing, message signing & signature verification, and digital certificate generation and management.
Comprehensive Strong EncryptionSupport for major cryptographic standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, TripleDES, Blowfish/TwoFish, RSA, AES, etc.
Certificate & Keyring ManagementIncludes X.509 certificate creation, validation, and management, and OpenPGP-compatible key and keyring management capabilities.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Secure Cryptographic HashingHash data through various secure algorithms including SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, etc...
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other FeaturesDetailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
- Strong encryption through AES, BlowFish, CAST, DES, DPAPI, DSA, Elgamal, IDEA, OpenPGP, RC2, RC4, RSA, SMIME, TripleDES, and TwoFish.
- Support for SHA1, SHA2 (SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512), MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, MD5SHA1, and HMAC (MD5, SHA1, SHA2) signature hash algorithms.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures using S/MIME or OpenPGP, and digital certificates.
- Support for the S/MIME v2 and S/MIME v3 standards for mail and document encryption.
- Support for Secure XML Cryptography and Digital Signature standards.
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Advanced key management capabilities allow you to create and manage OpenPGP Keyrings.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.