Easily integrate Secure Shell (SSH) security into your Internet applications! IP*Works! SSH includes SSH-enabled client, server, and proxy components supporting strong SSH 2.0 encryption and advanced cryptography.
With IP*Works! SSH, developers can rapidly build SSH secured applications including secure file transfer, secure remote login, secure email, and more. SSH is a low-level communications protocol providing security via strong encryption and advanced cryptography.
Secure SSH ConnectivityGeneric SSH component, Secure FTP (SFTP / SCP), Secure Remote Execution, SSH Secure Tunneling, and much more!
Full Support for SSH2Strong authentication, improved privacy, increased security, and optional compression for faster data transfer.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Comprehensive Security FeaturesRobust enterprise-class security with secure public-key authentication, 3DES encryption, integrity checking, and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! SSH is a suite of Secure Shell (SSH) enabled components for Internet development. Developers can build SSH secured apps using tools including a generic SSH component, Secure FTP (SFTP / SCP), SExec, SSHTunnel, etc.
- Support for SSH version 2.0.
- Security features include strong 3DES encryption, message integrity checking, secure secret key exchange.
- Easy to use SSH-enabled components supporting major Internet protocols.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Licensed by the US Government for export (ECCN classification)