Read, create and manipulate PDF documents and PDF forms on the fly. Split, append, stamp, encrypt, extract, fill and more. PDFKit.NET is deployed as a single assembly, it is written entirely in C# and has no external dependencies.
- Fill and flatten PDF forms
- Split and append PDF documents/pages
- Extract, modify and add graphics
- Digitally sign and verify PDF documents
- Written in C# - no unsafe code
- Single assembly - no dependencies
18.104.22.168 released 4/30/2019
- fix Exception 'Destination array was not long enough'
- fix Various dynamic XFA flatten bugs