XSD2Code++ v188.8.131.52 + Crack
Developer Productivity Add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio
Advanced and flexible code generator from XML schemas - Fully-functional 15 day free trial!
Xsd2code++ allows to match an XML document to a set of C# or Vb classes and vice versa operations through serialization / deserialization.integrated directly into Microsoft Visual Studio, xsd2code++ is a true productivity tool. It allows developers to manipulate an XML documentwithout having to know XML or how an XML document is processed. The manipulation of the XML document is done using objects previouslygenerated from an XML schema.
What xsd2Code++ can do ?
- Reduces development time.
- Generates business objects from XSD Schema or XML file in flexible C# or Visual Basic code.
- Royalty free distribution of compiled code and runtime.
- Support Framework 2.0 to 4.5, Silverlight and WinRT.
- Support Xamarin Framework Forms, iOs, Android.
- Support strong typed collection (List<T>, ObservableCollection<T>, MyCustomCollection<T>).
- Support automatic properties.
- Generate XML read and write methods .
- Databinding support (WPF, Silverlight, WinRT).
- WCF (DataMember attribute).
- XML Encoding support (UTF-8/32, ASCII, Unicode and custom encoding).
- Camel case / Pascal Case support.
- Restriction support.
- Support large and complex XSD file.
- Customizable code with around of 40 parameters that are persisted to be reused.
- Generate documentation from <xsd:annotation> elements.
- Use Lazy Loading pattern in property getter.
- Generate flexible code with partial and/or base class.
Saves you time,
- xsd2code++ is fully integrated with Visual Studio as add-in.
- Three clicks only to generate classes corresponding to your XSD or XML structure.
- The generated code includes save and load methods for XML or JSON serialization.
- Automatic code generation when XSD file is updated (CustomTool)
Update 4.4 (June 05, 2017)
- Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise & Professional support
- Visual Studio theme support (Blue, Dark)
- Allow to generate XML Serialization Event (UnknownNode, UnknownElement, UnknownAttribute)
- MsgPack 0.8 support
- NewLineOnAttributes option. When true, each attribute is pre-pended with a new line and one extra level of indentation
- OmitXmlDeclaration allow to remove xml declaration on xml header file
- Improve CleanupCode
- xsd2code gui not appear if xml header removed (in *.designer.cs file)
- Add Region to private fields
- Let define the indent character when EnableXMLIndent is enabled
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fix : Critical error - No C# Code Generated
- Fix : Add restrictions on Enumerable properties
- Fix : Issue with field named System
- Fix : In case of ValidatePropertyInSetter= true, Validation of an object of type enum is failing
- Fix : #endregion not generated properly when option AutomaticProperties is on
- Fix : SaveToFile with bad encoding parameter
- Fix : Support Array of Array in case of unbounded element of unbounded element
- Fix : Error: #endregion without #region tags with AutomaticProperty + Serialization enabled
- Fix : Error 403 with https import schema