All-in-One SQL Server GUI Tool
A powerful integrated development environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data analysis, and reporting
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting, analysis, and a lot more.
SQL developers and DBAs performing complex database tasks can use the tool to speed up almost any database experience, such as designing databases, writing SQL code, comparing databases, synchronizing schemas and data, generating meaningful test data, and much more.
There is no need to waste time to search for and purchase SSMS plugins across the Internet to get your work done – dbForge Studio for SQL Server has it all. Check out the great advantages of our tool over SSMS!
Database development is a sophisticated process that covers many steps and techniques, not just creating tables and filling them with data. dbForge Studio for SQL Server provides an extensive functionality and a bunch of built-in tools that will automate routines and make developers truly agile in database development process.
- Edit and run queries in a new SQL document
- Build queries in a visual designer
- Run a large script without loading it into memory
- Track changes of production database
- Create unit tests using tSQLt framework
- Debug stored procedures and functions
- Source control database changes
- Create database objects in a visual editor
- Generate database scripts
Database management tools included in dbForge Studio for SQL Server help DBAs to protect data and resolve problems before they harm your database health.
- Compare and synchronize database schemas
- Compare and synchronize data of two databases
- Copy databases
- Generate database documentation in HTML, PDF, or Markdown file format
- Create schema snapshots
- Generate test data and instantly populate a database
- Export/import table data to a file (CSV, Excel, XML, etc.)
Database administration is a complex and time-consuming work that requires high skills and experience. That's why Studio for SQL Server provides professional SQL Server administration tools for secure database management.
- Automate deployment to a production server
- Set up user accounts and permissions
- Copy, move or upgrade a SQL Server database
- Backup and restore databases
- Monitor SQL Server performance in online mode
- Generate schema and database scripts
- Diagnose server problems using traces
- Find and fix database index fragmentation issues