CData Drivers for Couchbase v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
Couchbase ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Couchbase through ODBC
Easily connect live Couchbase data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Couchbase JDBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Couchbase through JDBC
Easily connect live Couchbase data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Couchbase ADO.NET ProviderRead, Write, and Update Couchbase from .NET Apps.
Easily connect Couchbase with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
Couchbase SSIS Components Included in Enterprise & Professional SSIS Subscriptions
Get the Couchbase SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
- Enterprise and Professional Subscriptions.
Couchbase BizTalk AdapterEnterprise BizTalk Adapters for Couchbase
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Couchbase through standard orchestrations. Use the Couchbase Adapters to synchronize with Couchbase NoSQL databases. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Couchbase databases.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Couchbase entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Couchbase Connector for MuleSoftSQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to Couchbase
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with Couchbase. Our Couchbase Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get Couchbase data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for Couchbase.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for CouchbaseRead, Write, and Update Couchbase from Excel
The Couchbase Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Couchbase NoSQL databases, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and update Couchbase. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Couchbase Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Couchbase data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Couchbase PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Couchbase data. The Cmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Couchbase data.
- Read, write, and update Couchbase NoSQL DBs from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Couchbase FireDAC Components
Rapidly create and deploy powerful Delphi & C++Builder Apps that integrate with Couchbase NoSQL databases.
- Connect to Couchbase NoSQL DB from Rad Studio Data Explorer.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- An easy-to-use 'flattened' interface for working with Couchbase NoSQL databases.
OData APIs for CouchbaseInstantly Expose OData APIs for Couchbase with CData API Server
Connect Couchbase with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Couchbase accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
Couchbase Data SyncReplicate Couchbase to on-premise or cloud databases with CData Sync
CData Sync provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your Couchbase data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
- Create and maintain a replica of your Couchbase data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Point-and-click administration with straightforward scheduling of synchronization.
This package includes the following components:
Couchbase ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
Couchbase BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
Couchbase Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
Couchbase FireDAC Components v19.0.7156
Couchbase JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
Couchbase ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
Couchbase Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
Couchbase SSIS Components v19.0.7156
Excel Add-In for Couchbase v19.0.7156