These Internet components give you everything you need to jumpstart your Internet development without any external dependencies. The suite of Internet Components contain over fifty components which are constantly refined and improved.
Using the Clever Internet Suite you can add instant SSL / TLS / SSH security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features:
- Components for RAD Studio 10.2 and 10.2.1 Tokyo;
- HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients and servers;
- SFTP (SSH) client;
- x509 Certificate management;
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization;
- SOAP Security;
- DKIM and many more.
Features at a glance:
- DKIM - sign, verify, generate public/private key pair, DNS txt record.
- Remote procedure calls using SOAP WSDL with SOAP Security support - HTTPRIO.
- Multiple digital signatures in SOAP.
- Download of large files (> 4 Gb) in multiple threads.
- Display progress information for any process - Windows 8 look and style.
- Run multiple asynchronous tasks with only few threads.
- Encrypt / Decrypt and Sign / Verify data with X509 digital certificate and specified security algorithm.
- Client and Server components with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- OAUTH authorization for SMTP, IMAP and HTTP components - GMAIL support.
- Send / receive HTTP requests in JSON and XML format.
- International domain names for HTTP components - IDN.
- Easy-to-use HTTP Server.
- SFTP Uploading and Downloading files, as well as managing files and directories via the Secure File Transfer protocol (SSH).
- FTP Client - SSL / TLS support, FTP FXP (Site to Site) file transfer.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories, virtual File System.
- Import / Export / Sign / Verify, create Self-signed x509 certificates.
- Secure Email with S/MIME.
- Creating and parsing email messages in any format with file Attachments and Embedded pictures.
- DNS Server - manage handed DNS zones and cache non-authoritative DNS records.
- SMTP Relay - pass mail messages through a number of intermediate relay or gateway hosts on its path from sender to recipient.
- Email validation - check mailbox availability and handle bounced emails.
- HTML parser, GZip compressor.
- Trace Logger - store debug information and trace your code.
Clever Internet Suite v 9.3 (February 4, 2019)
The Clever Internet Suite v 9.3 includes updates for all supported editions: RAD Studio VCL, .NET and ActiveX.
Starting from now, all three editions provide the same functionality and almost the same list of advanced Components
- The full RAD Studio 10.3 Rio support;
- .NET Core support. The Clever Internet .NET Suite library can be used in the .NET Core-based projects. The library is built on using the .NET Framework 4. Starting with .NET Standard 2.0, the .NET Framework compatibility mode was introduced. This compatibility mode allows .NET Standard and .NET Core projects to reference .NET Framework libraries;
- The SOAP XOP messages support was implemented;
- The MIME Parameter Continuation and Header Encoding Extensions were implemented. See RFC-2231;
- The IsIpV6Preferred global variable was removed;
- The new UseIpV6 property was introduced to all protocol components: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, and etc;
- The new NonPersistentStream class was implemented. In addition to NullStream, this new class provides both the Seek and SetSize methods;
- The CSP property was renamed to SecurityPackage in the protocol components: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc;
- The Clever Internet Suite installation packages are signed with the COMODO code-signing digital certificate.