DITidy is an embedded HTML parser and pretty printer for Delphi (Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland). It reads HTML and XML into a DOM tree, checks for and repairs errors, and writes valid HTML.
DITidy is build on the libtidy library but requires no DLLs not other external files. All code is compiled into the application's executable.
- HTML, XHTML and XML parser.
- Parses from file, memory, and via customizable interfaces.
- Reads Documents in Latin1, UTF-8, Windows, and other encodings.
- Reports a wide range of HTML and XHTML problems during parsing.
- Easy to use API to iterate and examine document nodes and attributes.
- Generates cleaned-up and well formatted HTML and XHTML with customizable layout styles.
- Reads and writes configuration files compatible with HTML Tidy.
- Built-in English language descriptions of library options.
- Completely self-contained in a smart-linking, single file source code unit.
DITidy 5.10.0 – 3 Apr 2017
- Support Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Win32 and Win64