PDF .NET Library for C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET
PDFTechLib is a full function PDF .NET Library developed with 100% Managed C# .NET code. Whether you work in C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET, you can use the PDFTechLib Component Library to quickly create great looking PDF documents. You can develop as many applications as you wish and distribute your work freely with the flexible Royalty Free licensing model.
PDFTechLib for .NET PDF developers - features at a glance
- Easily create PDF documents from C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET code
- Split, merge, encrypt, modify and stamp existing PDF documents
- Manage and add image types such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG and EMF
- Supports Standard, True Type, Open Type and CJK Fonts
- Extract Text from PDF documents, even from sections of PDF pages
- Create, Manipulate and fill PDF Acro forms
- Digitally sign PDF documents
- Convert PDF documents to PDF/A-1b format for long term archiving.
- Unicode support for Far East Languages such as Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- Easily create reports and business documents such invoices and purchase orders
- Embed barcodes and Watermarks into PDF documents
- Easily build GUI or Web (ASP.NET) applications with advanced PDF generation and manipulation capabilities.
- Use and learn from an extensive sample application library to quickly begin creating stylish PDF documents
- Design applications that can even run on restricted servers and hosted environments
- Distribute your work freely with the flexible Royalty Free licensing model.