OrangeUI v1.76.1 for D10.1-D10.3 Rio Full Source
In 2013, EMB released XE4 and started a chapter where Delphi can directly develop Apple's APP.
At the same time, OrangeUI began its intense research and development until 2017, which took four years.
During the EMB also released the XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, D10 Seattle, until now the D10.1 Berlin version,
Delphi can already have a set of code and develop a very stable IOS and Android two platform APP.
OrangeUI also slowly developed from version 1.0 to today's version 1.73.
I personally developed several APPs using Delphi+OrangeUI, including enterprise management, instant messaging, and application tools.
I have accumulated a lot of experience from these projects, found out the pain points in the interface, and packaged them into simple controls.
Therefore, OrangeUI contains almost all the UI controls used by APP development, making everything easy.
For example, OrangeUI original ListView design panel mode, you can drag and drop elements (pictures, text, buttons, input boxes, etc.) directly on the panel.
Satisfy the need to rapidly implement a variety of complex lists on mobile phone APPs.
Moreover, each control on the OrangeUI only needs to set simple properties to achieve the effect you want to achieve.
Instead of having controls like EMB, changing the background color of a button requires designing a complex Style.
Create and load faster because the OrangeUI control inherits TControl directly, not TStyledControl,
Do not need to load elements from the default StyleBook as with native controls
Many users use Delphi + OrangeUI to develop a variety of beautiful and elegant APP, there are many to the Apple AppStore.
In this era of APP development, in order to allow more Delphi developers to more easily develop APPs and build APP interfaces,
With more focus on business and functional R&D, OrangeUI decided to use it for Delphi developers free of charge.
With OrangeUI, you can quickly and consistently implement the following features, all free of charge:
1. The APP homepage, a nine-square menu, is often seen in mainstream apps. OrangeUI only requires one control, not the Image and Label stacks.
2. The advertising picture carousel function, and can follow the finger sliding switch, which is currently other controls can not do.
3. The ListViewView supports the direct setting of the URL of the image. Through the underlying multi-threaded download function, images can be loaded asynchronously and the card cannot be felt.
4. ListView ListView comes with pull-down refresh, pull-down loading function, load 2w data on the phone takes only 2 seconds.
5. The data presented on the APP is mainly ListView. The design panel mode supported by the ListBox ListView can add any number of controls on the design panel, arrange the layout, and easily handle the various styles.
6. To achieve a stable page switching effect, let your APP as a native user experience (app is most concerned with the user experience).
7. Various common interfaces, such as waiting frames, dialog boxes, menu boxes, photo menu boxes, selection boxes, etc.
8. You can quickly generate various sizes of program icons and startup interface images used under IOS and Android platforms.
9. Examples of online shopping malls, buddy chat, news browsing, foreign trade inspections, flat-panel orders, etc., include all source code.
10. The pagination controls that can be gesture-switched into your app can greatly facilitate the user's operation.
11. The stable and flexible Frame development program (recommended by Teacher Li Wei) can be used to decompose the complex main window into four or five small pages, speed up the page entry speed, reduce memory usage, and press the return key automatically. Return to the previous page, let you create a highly effective APP.
12. Simple and practical image HTTP upload and download client and server (IndyHttpServer) sample source code.
13. Send friend circles, view the client side of the circle of friends, and the sample source code for the backend server (DataSnap).
14. Swiping your finger on the ScrollBox does not trigger a click event.
15. An edit box does not trigger an input event when it is swiped with a finger on the ScrollBox, and the virtual keyboard display/hide event is automatically processed without blocking the edit box.
16. List ListView supports the addition of Item at design time and can instantly preview the effect. Currently, it is not possible to bring any other controls.
17. OrangeUI has more than 200 users, and there are no less than 100 APPs developed by users. Many of them are on the AppStore, Tencent, and other markets.
18. Each control comes with a dedicated DEMO and documentation tutorial that makes it easier to use.
19. Provide specialized OrangeUI technical support QQ group (group number: 10900297), you can also add me QQ452330643, provide professional APP development support.
20. Regularly updated one or two months, constantly adding new controls to adapt to new trends, and new practical examples.