- setup nodejs with typescript
- use typescript async await features to do async programing
- reduce callback hell
- understand how async await uses promises
- write simple integration test with mocha
- students need to have Node.js installed and know a little about Node.js
This course would teach you how to have a good mental model doing async programing in node.js leveraging typescript async await EcmaScript 7 (ES7) feauture.
you would also learn the build blocks of async/await which is Promise
Unit testing with mocha would be setup.
This course would teach you how to test rest api. with postman and later automate it with mocha unit test using supertest and an assetion library such as Should.js
Who is the target audience?
- this course is meant for people who have started learning Nodejs or Typescript or want to improve there async programming skills in Nodejs