TMS Scripter v6.3.1 for D7-XE6 & D10.1 Berlin Full Source
Add the ultimate flexibility and power into your applications with native Pascal or Basic scripting and full IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with visual form designer, object inspector, and more.
Make your applications end-user customizable!
By building scripting support into your applications, you can provide a high degree of configurability, flexibility and automation control in your applications.
- It allows modification of the application behaviour without needing to update the full application. Just sending a new small script file is sufficient.
- It allows you to create and debug scripts and forms at runtime in an Delphi-like Integrated Development Environment.
- End users can add totally new functionality to an application by binding application logic with COM servers through scripting.
- Different end user specific rules can be put in scripts allowing to maintain a single application for different uses
- And much more ...
TMS Scripter supports pseudo-compiled scripts, making time critical script routines even faster.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) allow creating script projects at runtime with multiple cross-language scripts (Basic and Pascal) and forms
- Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, macOS, iOS and Android
- Visual form designer and Object inspector at runtime
- Integrated and automatic debugging system in the IDE, including breakpoints, watch viewer, trace into libraries, etc.
- Component palette in both Delphi 7 and Delphi 2007 styles
- Integrated syntax highlight memo with automatic code completion
- Separated components to build your own custom IDE
- Delphi 2007-like filtering system in Tool Palette
- Helper dialogs in IDE like Alignment, Size, Designer options, among others
- Events in IDE components allow saving/loading scripts and forms to/from database
- Run-time Pascal or Basic language interpreter
- Cross-language scripter component allows calls to Basic scripts from Pascal scripts and vice-versa
- Ability to load Delphi dfm forms and run them
- Access any Delphi object in scripts, including properties and methods!
- Supports try..except and try..finally blocks in script
- Allows reading/writing of Delphi variables and constants in script
- Allows access (reading/writing) script variables from Delphi code
- You can build (from Delphi code) your own classes, with properties and methods, to be used in script
- Most of Delphi system procedures (conversion, date, formatting, string-manipulation) are already included (IntToStr, FormatDateTime, Copy, Delete, etc.)
- You can add your own custom functions, using AddFunction method
- You can save/load compiled code, so you don't need to recompile source code every time you want to execute it
- Script libraries
- Thread-safe scripter engine
- COM support
- Support for calling DLL functions
- Debugging capabilities (breakpoint, step into, run to cursor, pause, halt ...)
- New : Support for Delphi XE6 & C++Builder XE6 added
- New : LibInstance property in TatClass, TatMethod, TatProperty classes indicates the library which registered them
- Improved : Deprecated methods: TatCustomScripter.AddClass, TatClasses.Add, TatClasses.AddDelphiClass. All must be replaced by DefineClass method
- Fixed : Some unicode characters being displayed incorrectly in object inspector
- Fixed : Setting object properties failing in some situations in 64-bit applications
- Fixed : Rare Access Violation when closing all forms in scripter IDE
- Fixed : Insufficient RTTI Information when trying to import indexed TBytes property. Now the property is ignored (Delphi limitation)
- Fixed : Icon for non-visual components in form designer were not being affected by OnGetComponentImage event
- Fixed : Error when forcing varLongWord variants to integer values
- Fixed : Controls not being displayed in some situations, after loading a project, when controls had their Visible property set to false
- Fixed : AV violation while destroying TIDEEngine in some rare situations
- Fixed : "SSImport_Icon not found" error when compiling ImportTool project in some Delphi versions
- Fixed : "Canvas does not allow drawing" error when using form designer in an styled VCL application