Clever Database Comparer VCL v7.1.916.4 (02 Aug 2019) for D7-10.3 Rio Full Source Full Source
The Database Comparer VCL represents 100% Delphi VCL components for Borland Delphi / C++Builder.
These components allow you to compare and synchronize SQL database objects and table records for many popular databases. You can view all the differences between databases and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected only differences.
The library includes more than 25 components for Database development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Compare two databases, database and SQL/DDL script, two SQL/DDL scripts
- Synchronize data between two database tables
- Extract database structure
- Compare specific database objects or entire databases
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi and C++Builder demos code
Database Comparer VCL v 7.1 (May 20, 2019):
The Database Comparer VCL Version 7.0 represents the expansion of the previous version 7.0.
In this version we have added RAD Studio 10.3 Rio support for Delphi 10.3 and C++Builder 10.3
More Firebird 3.0 features are supported.
There are some changes in working with MSSQL and Firebird engines. The Table Data Comparer component was also improved.
- The CROSS APPLY statement for the SELECT command was added;
- The Packages support was added to the Firebird 3.0 engine;
- 64-bit platform support;
- The parsing/building of CREATE FUNCTION statement was implemented;
- The DATEADD, DATEDIFF, and OVERLAY functions parsing was introduced for Firebird 3.0;
- The MS SQL Server CTE support was added;
- The default values for the stored procedure parameters was implemented.