NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt v16.0 Build 7126 (05 Jul 2019) All Platforms Retail
Encrypt and decrypt files, emails, documents, and messages through major cryptographic standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, TripleDES, TwoFish, RSA, AES, etc. Complete with X.509 and OpenPGP certificate management.
Strong Encryption Components
IP*Works! Encrypt is a comprehensive suite of components for implementing strong encryption via major cryptographic standards. The easy to use components enable developers to quickly extend applications with powerful security features including encryption & decryption, secure message hashing, message signing & signature verification, and digital certificate generation and management.
Comprehensive Strong Encryption
Support for major cryptographic standards, including S/MIME, OpenPGP, TripleDES, Blowfish/TwoFish, RSA, AES, etc.
Certificate & Keyring Management
Includes X.509 certificate creation, validation, and management, and OpenPGP-compatible key and keyring management capabilities.
Secure Cryptographic Hashing
Hash data through various secure algorithms including SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, etc.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology - with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
- Strong encryption through AES, BlowFish, CAST, ChaCha20, DES, DPAPI, DSA, ECC, Elgamal, IDEA, JWS, OpenPGP, Poly1305, RC2, RC4, Rijdael, RSA, SMIME, TEA, TripleDES, and TwoFish.
- Support for SHA1, SHA2 (SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512), ChaCha, JWE, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, MD5SHA1, and HMAC (MD5, SHA1, SHA2) signature hash algorithms.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures using S/MIME or OpenPGP, and digital certificates.
- Support for JSON Web Signatures (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption (JWE) for signing/verifying and encrypting/decrypting data in respective standard formats.
- Support for the S/MIME v2 and S/MIME v3 standards for mail and document encryption.
- Support for Secure XML Cryptography and Digital Signature standards.
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Advanced key management capabilities allow you to create and manage OpenPGP Keyrings.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable - the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
*This package includes the following components:
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 .NET Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 ActiveX-ASP-COM Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 C & C++ Edition for Windows
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 C++ Builder Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 Delphi Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 Java Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 Node.js Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Encrypt 2016 PHP Edition