NSoftware IPWorks! IPC v16.0 Build 7126 (05 Jul 2019) All Platforms Retail
Components for interprocess communication (IPC) through Named Pipes. Includes client, server, and external process execution components for simple peer-to-peer communication between processes.
IP*Works! IPC is a suite of components for inter-process communications (IPC) through Named Pipes. The component suite includes client, server, and remote execution components enabling straightforward peer-to-peer communication between related or unrelated processes.
Client & Server Components
Straightforward client and server components for integrating live bi-directional client-server IPC communication.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology - with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully indexed help files, royalty-free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! IPC includes a set of powerful client, server, and external process execution components for adding inter-process communications to Web and Desktop applications.
- Standard Named Pipe interfaces for one-way or duplex client/server communication.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable - the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
*This package includes the following components:
NSoftware IPWorks! IPC 2016 .NET Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! IPC 2016 ActiveX-ASP-COM Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! IPC 2016 C & C++ Edition for Windows
NSoftware IPWorks! IPC 2016 C++ Builder Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! IPC 2016 Delphi Edition