Actipro Software Silverlight Controls v2018.1 build 0232 (11 Mar 2019) Retail
Microsoft's Silverlight framework is the best platform for developing highly-interactive web-based applications. Actipro is a leading provider of controls and components for the Silverlight framework, and has applied our years of experience in WPF control development to our Silverlight offerings.
Our product offerings cover everything from syntax-highlighting code editors to wizards and custom panels. Download our free trial and give our controls a spin. We promise you won't be disappointed by the number of features and attention to detail our components provide.
Silverlight Product Line
Our wide array of control products can be purchased as part of our Silverlight Studio suite.
- Bar Code - Vector-based 2D and linear bar code generation
- Charts - Visualize complex data with stunning charts
- Micro Charts - Small charts, also called sparklines, designed to visualize complex data
- SyntaxEditor - A syntax-highlighting code editor control and parsing suite
- Views - Unique Silverlight controls and panels that support fluid animated item layout
- Wizard - Everything you need to quickly create wizard dialogs
- Shared Library - A set of common controls and useful components for Silverlight applications
Premium SyntaxEditor Language Add-ons
Optional premium language add-ons for SyntaxEditor are available (sold separately) that enhance the SyntaxEditor code-editing experience for end users with features like parsing, syntax error reporting, automated code outlining, and IntelliPrompt.
- SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on - Advanced C# and Visual Basic syntax languages
- SyntaxEditor Python Language Add-on - Advanced Python syntax language
Help topics cover all controls and product features in great detail.
Many full-source demos and QuickStarts are included.
Configure the products using Visual Studio and Expression Blend designer enhancements.
Rock Solid Code
All pre-obfuscated code is scanned by the VS Code Analysis tool, and warnings resolved.