NSoftware IPWorks! Zip v16.0 Build 7126 (05 Jul 2019) All Platforms Retail
Add advanced file and streaming compression to your applications. A suite of easy, fast, and effective components that enable developers to rapidly add advanced compression and decompression features into any application.
Advanced File And Streaming Compression Components
The current release of IP*Works! Zip allows developers to easily integrate compression and decompression into applications using the Zip, Tar, Gzip, 7-Zip, Bzip2, ZCompress, or Jar standards for compression. The IP*Works! Zip components were built from the ground up combining exceptional speed with an excellent data compression ratio.
Major Compression Standards
Components support major compression and archiving standards including Zip, Jar, Gzip, 7-Zip, Bzip2, ZCompress, and Tar.
Industrial Strength AES Encryption
128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption, compatible with WinZip 9.0
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology - with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
IP*Works! Zip is a suite of robust, easy, fast, and effective components enabling developers to embed file and streaming compression into web or desktop applications. Supports major compression/decompression standards including Zip, Jar, Gzip, 7-Zip, Bzip2, ZCompress, and Tar.
- Streaming support during file compression/decompression.
- Delete individual files within and archive without decompressing the entire file.
- Zip file password encryption.
- Support for the Open XML Packaging format used in Microsoft Office.
- List the contents of Zip files without having to decompress.
- Configurable compression level and performance optimization based on either speed or compression ratio.
- Easily compress or decompress entire directories and their contents.
- PKZip-compatible Zip compressor for creating self-extracting archives for native Windows platforms.
- 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
- Zip64 Archives support - 4GB+ zip files with virtually unlimited number of included files.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable - the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
*This package includes the following components:
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 .NET Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 ActiveX-ASP-COM Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 C & C++ Edition for Windows
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 C++ Builder Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 Delphi Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 Java Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 Node.js Edition
NSoftware IPWorks! Zip 2016 PHP Edition