NSoftware Spreadsheet Integrator v16.0.6589 .NET Edition Retail
A powerful suite of components for connecting applications with spreadsheets and spreadsheet data. Connect, create, and update spreadsheet data from Excel, Google, etc. from custom applications.
The Spreadsheet Integrator is a set of components that allows developers to easily read, write, and update popular spreadsheet formats including Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets. The components provide developers with straightforward access to spreadsheet data and include easy-to-use controls for manipulating layout, formatting, formulas, etc.
Read, Write, & Update Spreadsheets
A powerful toolkit that enables developers to Read, Write, and Update spreadsheet files and data.
Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.
Connect to live spreadsheet data from Excel, Google Spreadsheet, etc. through easy-to-use components.
Formatting & Manipulation
Straightforward access to spreadsheet and cell properties like layout, formatting, formulas, etc.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology, with no dependencies on external libraries.
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully indexed help files, royalty-free licensing, and more.
- Easy-to-use components for accessing Microsoft Excel, Open Office XML Spreadsheets, and Google Spreadsheets.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.