SubSystems Doc to HTML Converter for .Net v11.0 + CrackOVERVIEW
DOC to HTML Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from MS Word DOC or DOCX formats to HTML format within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful DOC parser used by our TE Edit Control product. It also includes a robust HTML parser used by our HTML Add-on product. This converter combines the functionality of TE Edit Control and HTML Add-on to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
DOC to HTML Conversion supports the following features:
- Conversion from DOC to HTML format or DOCX to HTML format.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, and WMF picture formats.
- Embedded and linked graphics. The embedded graphics in the RTF files are automatically saved to diskwith a link in the generated HTML file.
- Table and nested tables.
- Unicode support.
- Right-to-left and mix text support.
- Support for vertical text.
New Features in Version 11:
- Support for gutter margin and logical indentation.
- Improved line spacing.
- Improved support for multi-paragraph border.
- Improved support for right-to-left text.
- Support for Unicode text in footnotes.
- Improved support for complex table structure.
- Improved support for list formatting.
- Improved support for text line spacing.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 26.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.