SubSystems Doc to Image Converter for .Net v11.0 + Crack
DOC to Image Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from DOC, DOCX formats or plain text to various image formats within your application. You will make just a couple of function calls to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful DOC and DOCX parser and pagination tool used by our TE Edit Control product to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
The converter paginates the DOC file data into a number of print size pages, and then produces Image for each page. This allow for converting large DOC file into a number of equal size images.
The converter supports the following features:
- Support for both the DOC and DOCX format documents.
- Support for complex multicolumn rtf data with positionable pictures.
- Support for Unicode and right-to-left languages.
- Support for vertical text in text objects and table cells.
- Complex table formatting incluwing nested tables.
- Output Image Formats: BMP, Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Icon, Exif, and Enhanced Metafile.
- Set paper size, orientation and margins for Image output.
- Enlargement or shrinking of output Image.
- Support for the sequence field which allows for automatic sequence number generation.
- Improved support for variable-width multi-column sections.
- Support for adjacent page-number fields.
- Support for style-linked paragraph numbering.
- Control on output image resolution.
Code Output: The generated Images can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 and Win64 versions include the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version of this product is written using pure C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
New Features in Version 11:
- Improved support for picture cropping.
- Improved support for text input fields.
- Improved support for highlight colors.
- Improved support for international date formats.
- Improved support for multi-paragraph border.
- Improved support for right-to-left text.
- Support for Unicode text in footnotes.
- Improved support for complex table structure.
- Improved support for list formatting.
- Improved support for text line spacing.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control,v26.
- bug fixes and other enhancements.