SubSystems HTML to RTF Converter for .Net v15.0 + Crack
HTML - RTF Converter DLL for NET, ASP .NET, C#, Win32, Win64, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder
HTML - RTF Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting between HTML and RTF formats within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful RTF parser used by our TE Edit Control product. It also includes a robust HTML parser used by our HTML Add-on product. This converter combines the functionality of TE Edit Control and HTML Add-on to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
HTML - RTF Conversion supports the following features:
- Conversion between HTML to RTF, and RTF to HTML.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, GIF, EMF, and WMF picture formats.
- Embedded and linked graphics. The embedded graphics in the RTF files are automatically saved to disk with a link in the generated HTML file.
- Table and nested tables.
- Unicode support.
- Set paper size, orientation, and margin space for RTF output.
Code Output: The generated HTML or RTF code can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer. The RTF data retrieved in a memory buffer can be loaded directly into an RTF edit control such as TE Edit Control.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 and Win64 versions include the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version of this product is written using pure C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
The Win64 version includes the function and constant declaration files for C/C++.
New Features in Version 15.0:
- Improved handling of page footer.
- Support for floating picture.
- Improved CSS support.
- Improved line spacing.
- Improved support for highlight colors.
- Improved support for multi-paragraph border.
- Improved support for right-to-left text.
- Improved support for complex table structure.
- Improved support for list formatting.
- Improved support for text line spacing.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 25.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.