SubSystems RTF to Docx Converter for .Net v9.0 + Crack
RTF to DOCX Converter DLL for NET, ASP .NET, C#, Win32, Win64, ASP, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT, JSCRIPT, VB6, MFC, Delphi, Powerbuilder
RTF to DOCX Converter offers a simple and hassle free method of converting from RTF to DOCX format within your application. You will make just one function call to do the conversion.
No other external components or programs are need when you use this converter. The converter includes a powerful RTF parser used by our TE Edit Control product. It also includes a robust DOCX Generator to offer a cost efficient, feature-rich and robust translator.
RTF to DOCX Conversion supports the following features:
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Paragraph formatting features such as centering, justification, indentation, etc.
- Complex elements such as tables, nested tables, frames, header/footer, columns, shapes, etc.
- Support for PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, GIF, and WMF picture formats.
- Embedded and linked graphics.
- Unicode support.
- Horizontal and vertical text placement.
- Right-to-left and mix/latin text.
- Embedded fonts.
- Line, rectangle, circle, and ellipse drawing objects.
- Bookmark outlines.
Code Output: The generated DOCX data can be written to a disk file or it can be retrieved in a memory buffer.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 and Win64 versions include the function and constant declaration files for C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions.
The .NET version of this product is written using pure C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
New Features in Version 9:
- Improved support for picture cropping.
- Improved support for text input fields.
- Improved support for highlight colors.
- Improved support for international date formats.
- Improved line spacing.
- Improved support for multi-paragraph border.
- Improved support for right-to-left text.
- Support for Unicode text in footnotes.
- Improved support for complex table structure.
- Improved support for list formatting.
- Improved support for text line spacing.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 26.
- bug fixes and other enhancements.