PaxCompiler v4.2 for D6-D10.3 Rio (x86 & x64) Full Source
The key features of the paxCompiler are:
- The compiler generates machine code for Intel compatible processors (IA-32/64 architecture) for platforms: Win32/Win64, Mac OS, iOS Simulator.
- The second script runner is a cross-platform interpreter based on intermediate code. Supported platforms are Win32/Win64, Linux, Android, Mac OS, iOS Simulator, iOS Device.
- The compiler is written in Delphi and it is compatible with Free Pascal/Lazarus 32/64 bit.
- It is possible to use the compiler as a scripting engine, so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- COM support.
- paxCompiler components allow you to implement debugger and code explorer.
- Script-defined types support run-time information (RTTI).
- You can bind instances of script-defined classes with dfm files.
- You can import host-defined types with paxCompiler importer. Automatic import of host-defined types is available for Delphi XE2-XE7.
- You can create stand alone executable files and dlls.
- Support of compiled units and run-time packages.
- paxCompiler engine is thread safe.
- The nearest milestones on road map of the compiler development include: C/C++ compiler and native code generator for ARM processors.
2 October 2014. paxCompiler v4.2:
- Added support of class helper types and record helper types.
- paxImporter has been updated to import host-defined helper types.