Almediadev SmartFlash v3.65 (23 Nov 2018) for D5-XE10.3 Rio Full Source
SmartFlash is a VCL with additional features in Macromedia Flash ActiveX.
SmartFlash support real trasparency of the flash and antialiasing effect in the flash frame.
Also you can load flash from stream and grab frame to the bitmap with alpha-channel.
With SmartFlash you can create flash interface in your applications (flash forms, menus, controls and more).
SmartFlash is intended for use with:
- Delphi 5 - 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (32-bit)
- C++Builder 5 -10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (32-bit)
- full streaming support (no temporary files)
- full support asynchronous streaming mode
- store your flashes, FLV, xml, images, sounds and any data in *.exe file and then load them without any temporary files
- real transparency
- real anti-aliasing effect
- save frames to png, jpg files and 32-bit bitmap with alpha channel
- load flash, FLV from file, resource file, stream
- layered windows support
- windows with regions support
- enable/disable flash sounds
- adjust sounds volume
- additional components
- performance in transparency mode as in standard flash player
- interaction with Delphi and C++Builder
- dll support
- Open Flash Chart support (you can set parameters of chart in real time and load data in flash player
(all data stored in exe, you work only with streams) - cool solution for your application with charts)
- FLVPlayback support (full control of FLV)
- tested in Windows 98, ME, NT 4, 2k, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10