EhLib v9.2 Build 9.2.029 (26 Sep 2018) for D7-D10.2 Tokyo + Crack
It contains components and classes for Borland Delphi 7 – 2006, CodeGear Delphi 2007, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, XE - XE10.1, Lazarus (Win32), intended to increase capacity of the client part of database application in part of interaction with applications user.
Provides all functionality of TDBGrid and adds several new features as follows:
- Allows to select records, columns and rectangle areas.
- Special titles that can correspond to several/all columns.
- Footer that is able to show sum/count/other field values.
- Automatic column resizing to set grid width equal client width.
- Ability to change row and title height.
- Allows automatic broken of a single line..
TPrintDBGridEh provides properties and routines for preview and print of TDBGridEh component with several features:
- Ability to expand rows vertically until all text is printed.
- Ability to scale grid to fit it to page width.
- Ability to print/preview title for grid.
- Ability to print/preview page header and page footer where you can specify macros for current page, current date, current time and/or
- Component to show one record from dataset in Vertical Orientation.
- Have a special column to show Field Captions
- Can customize inplace editor and data of the cell like in DBGridEh.
Provides all functionality of TDBLookupCombobox and adds several new features as follows:
- Can have flat style.
- Allows assign values as to KeyValue property just and to display Text property.
- Allows to type (assign) values to Text property not contained in data list (Style = csDropDownEh).
- Allows to hold KeyValue and Text as not affecting to each other values.
- Take effect when KeyField, ListField,
TPrinterPreview lets you to record printable data in buffer for following output them on screen and to printer. TPrinterPreview have all functions and properties as in TPrinter object. You can use TPrinterPreview object similarly of TPrinter except some details. In TPrinter Printer.Canvas.Handle and Printer.Handle is the same but in TPrinterPreview PrinterPreview.Canvas.Handle represent the.
Using the library, you will receive:
- Maximum of enclosed functional during the work with tabular data.
- Time saving for developer – display your data in the right format without writing software code.
- Fast and intuitive exploration of the library.
- Great number of examples, instructions and help-files.
- High speed of applications – development involves a special optimization stage of speed for each component of library.
- Easy debug final product. EhLib is 100% native VCL library written in Delphi language.
- As a result the user will receive an understandable, beautiful and easy-to-use interface with impressive features of information processing.