LMD VCL Component v2017.8 for D6-D10.2 Tokyo + CRACK
LMD VCL Complete includes all current LMD Innovative VCL main products including all standalone packs. To review a list of included packages check the feature matrix page.
Actually all features of the following main products are included:
Since LMD VCL 2016 platform release 1-year Subsciption Package is always included with each product. This package contains all features of the standard LMD VCL Complete package plus free major updates (and all completely new VCL packages) released within the subscription period. LMD VCL Complete user with valid subscription can optionally purchase additional access data to the LMD VCL source repository (based on SVN) and use our own utilities to download/create daily builds (check description of LMD DevUtil for more info). Accessing our SVN and using LMD DevUtil a very fast and flexible way of creating packages from the LMD VCL source is possible - anytime with the most current available source.
- More than 740 native components for any kind of task.
- Full sourcecode of all controls included
- All features of the most current platform release: LMD-Tools, ElPack and LMD IDE-Tools.
- New in 2017 release: Improved VCL Styles support in major packages (LMD-Tools, ElPack etc.). Full source code of the AnyLogger client available which allows the creation of customized logging clients.
- New in 2016 release: NG Drag&DropPack! VCL Styles support in DockingPack, more LMD-Tools controls etc.
- New in 2015 release: NG ConnectionPack!
- New in 2014 release: LMD DialogPack, LMD GridPack, LMD InspectorPack and enhanced LMD DockingPack!
- Extensive demo projects with sourcecode
- 1-year subscription period included with each purchase (full version or update)
- A Site License covers unlimited number of developers in same organization at one location
- Free technical support via public form (forum.lmd.de), e-mail, fax or mail
Following additional benefits are available for LMD VCL Complete:
- (Optional as paid add-on): SVN access (connect directly to LMD source version control system to get latest updates) and DevUtil support (use automatic compilation system to generate/install any custom package combination