Graphics Mill 9
Raster / vector processing .NET SDK
Graphics Mill is the most robust imaging toolset available for .NET, and ASP.NET developers. It allows users to add complicated raster and vector image processing functionality to .NET apps with ease.
- Load and save JPEG, PNG and 8 more image formats
- Resize, crop, autofix, chroma key and more than 30 other image manipulations
- Work with any dimensions (even hundreds of MPix!)
- RGB/CMYK/Grayscale/CIELab color spaces
- 8-bit and 16-bit per channel, alpha channel, and palette pixel formats
- Great performance and memory friendly
- Read vector data from PDF and SVG. Export to PDF, SVG, EPS.
- Rasterize PDF files precisely.
- Generate new vector PDF or add elements and/or pages to an existing PDF file.
- PDF X/4 output.
- IPTC and XMP
- Adobe Resources (including Clipping Path)
Convert your bitmaps or individual colors between different color spaces with color management
- RGB, CMYK, Grayscale, CIELab
- Color profiles
- Color management fine tuning
- LittleCMS or Adobe CMM
- Rectangles, lines, curves, ellipses and other graphics
- High-quality and precise output
- Clipping paths
- Draw on RGB, CMYK or Grayscale bitmaps
- Draw to a vector PDF/SVG/EPS
- Import from PDF/SVG/PSD. Read EPS preview image
- Edit graphics in a browser using our HTML5-based image editor
- Simple strings, multiline text, artistic text
- Load font from a file
- TrueType, OpenType, Type 1 fonts
- Various font and paragraph settings
Composite images and templates
Work not only with separate bitmaps but also with composite images which consist of several elements
- Import templates from PSD files (images, text, shapes, Smart Objects are supported)
- Modify images and replace placeholders through an API
- Personalize images in a browser using an HTML5-based image editor
- Export your work to hi-res PDF or JPEG