4D Payments Gateway v16.0 Build 7029 (11 Jan 2019) Retail
4D Payments Gateway is a light-weight web server that hosts a flexible yet robust set of self documenting APIs accessible via any programming language or environment capable of sending a HTTP request. It allows you to easily implement payment processing functionality into your application communicating directly with major payment processors.
Eliminate the middleman and associated expense by processing transactions directly with an Internet payment processor.
All major internet payment processors such as FDMS, Global Payments, Heartland, Paymentech, and TSYS are supported.
Familiar REST/JSON interface makes coding to the 4D Payments Gateway easy from any language.
Flexible self-documenting APIs – write a script and it’s automatically accessible via the web service.
Today’s broadband always-on Internet connections are vastly superior to dialup links, providing virtually instantaneous authorizations, error-free connections, and greater security.
- Embedded lightweight server.
- Flexible self-documenting APIs.
- REST/JSON interface.
- Certified support for FSA / Healthcare, Retail, Grocery, Restaurant, Hotel/Lodging, Auto Rental, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Debit, EBT, GiftCard, Level II, and Level III transactions*.
- PCI Security Standards Council PA-DSS validated.
- Bypass expensive gateway fees by working directly with an Internet payment processor.
- EMV transaction capabilities are now available through Paymentech, TSYS, and FDMS processors.
- Secure data encryption using up to 256-bit SSL encryption and Digital Certificates.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) data support.
- Card Verification Code (CVC) support.
- Support for commercial purchasing cards including Level II and Level III transactions.
- Support for Recurring and Installment payments.
- Credit Card validity checks decrease expenses that result from attempting to authorize invalid credit cards.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Extensive documentation, sample applications, fully-integrated help, and much more!