PDF Creator Pilot v4.3.3342 (x64) + Crack
PDF Creator Pilot allows you to ...
- Use high-quality fonts to show text in different languages;
- Draw images in popular formats;
- Create protected PDF documents;
- Read, merge, and modify existing PDF documents.
PDF Creator Pilot Technical Features
- You can use this PDF library from any programming language: C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.NET, VBScript, ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Python.
- You can use virtual device context (HDC) to draw on a PDF page using WinAPI functions.
- The PDF library allows you to generate PDF documents on a server.
- The PDF library optimizes the size of a generated PDF file.
- You can create documents that satisfy the PDF/A standard.
PDF library on-line testing
- Try fonts with PDF Creator Pilot
- Try EMF to PDF conversion with PDF Creator Pilot
- Try PDF rasterization with PDF Creator Pilot
- Try to merge PDFs with PDF Creator Pilot
PDF documents generated using our PDF library
- Extended set of methods and properties for easy PDF file generation;
- Reading and merging existing PDF documents;
- Adding and deleting PDF document's pages;
- Ability to add thumbnails for a PDF document;
- Ability to create and manipulate tree-like outlines;
Text and Graphics
- Ability to use and embed fonts in different formats (TrueType, TrueType Collection, OpenType, Type1);
- Full support for Eastern European, Turkish, Baltic, Russian, Greek, and CJK, such as Japanese, Korean, and so forth, character sets;
- Unicode support;
- Ability to use images in different formats (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF);
- Build free form paths, polygons or use simple graphic primitives;
- Encrypt output files with different encryption methods;
- Set owner or user password;
- Disable printing of created PDF or text extraction;
- Ability to create watermarks for each page;
- Support for interactive AcroForm elements: text input fields, buttons, radio buttons, combo boxes, check boxes;
- Ability to create and use annotations;
- You can use library from any programming language: C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.NET, VBScript, ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Python;
- You can use virtual device context (HDC) to draw on a PDF page using WinAPI functions;
- The PDF library allows you to generate PDF documents on a server;
- Ability to generate a PDF document on disk or in memory (useful for web applications);
- The PDF library optimizes the size of a generated PDF file;
- You can create documents that satisfy the PDF/A standard;