JAM Software ShellBrowser .NET Components v6.0 (16 Jul 2018) + Crack
Enhance Your .NET Application with Explorer Functions
The ShellBrowser .NET Components is a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer. In short: You can use them to integrate explorer components in your applications or even build your own explorer.
The Visual Studio components imitate the corresponding parts of the Windows Explorer, including correct icons with overlays, the Explorer context menu, thumbnails, details, virtual folders and shell extensions. All components offer full .NET drag and drop support.
The ExplorerBrowser is a wrapped system component including a configurable Windows File Explorer window.
File Preview functionality is available using the ShellFilePreview. It enables users of your app to see the content of files without opening them. The ThumbnailImage component displays thumbnails of the selected file instead.
The ShellControlConnector control enables you to synchronize multiple shell controls without a line of code.
Interesting sample projects and a detailed help file are included.
All components are written in C# but can be used in all Visual Studio languages (like C#, VB.NET, and C++).
The ShellBrowser .NET Components are royalty free and involves no runtime fees. Download our Visual Studio components today!
The ShellBrowser .NET Components is also available as native VCL version for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder version.
Enhance Your .NET Application with Drop-in Shell Functionality
- Includes 14 Visual Studio and Non-Visual controls.
- Create Explorer clones within minutes with the ShellTreeView, the ShellListView, and the ShellControlConnector.
- Easy drop-in: Simply drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs.
- All captions, e.g. the column headers in the ShellListView, are from the system in the active language.
- Use checkboxes with ShellTreeView and ShellListView.
- Icons and thumbnails are determined in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
- Integrate the preview pane introduced with the Windows Explorer with the ShellFilePreview component and let the ShellChangeNotifier inform you about relevant shell events.
Look-and-Feel of the Windows Explorer
- The ExplorerBrowser provides a complete, configurable Windows Explorer view.
- Windows Shell context menu.
- Drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar applications.
- Different view styles: The ShellListView supports small icons, large icons, list, details and thumbnails.
- Overlay icons are supported.
- Installed Shell extensions supported by the Windows Explorer are also supported by the ShellBrowser .NET Edition
- Background context menu in the ShellListView is supported.
- Comprehensive Documentation of the controls.
- Sample Projects for basic and advanced features of ShellBrowser .NET Edition included.
100% C# Code - transparent costs
- The components are based on the .NET Framework Controls and are written in 100% C# code; no additional DLLs or ActiveX controls are necessary.
- The ShellBrowser .NET Edition is royalty free and involves no runtime fees.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012.