AB3D DXEngine v3.2.6989 (25 Jun 2019) + Crack
DirectX 11 3D rendering engine for WPF and WinForms
Ab3d.DXEngine is a blazing fast 3D rendering engine that uses DirectX 11 and SharpDX and can be used in .Net Desktop applications.
The engine is written in managed C# and in HLSL (for DirectX shaders). Ab3d.DXEngine is very easy to use. You can use WPF 3D objects to define the 3D scene, cameras and lights.
What is more, you can use the Ab3d.PowerToys library and that gives you great tools and utilities for WPF 3D graphics and allows you to easily create CAD like or other business applications that require 3D graphics.
The rendered 3D scene can be fully composed with existing WPF objects that can be added on top of 3D scene of below the scene. The engine can be also used in WinForms applications.
Main Ab3d.DXEngine features:
- DirectX 11 based rendering engine with full hardware rendering support.
- The most versatile 3D engine - the same application can run on systems from high end graphics card (full hardware acceleration) to computers without graphics card (DirectX 11 software rendering). The same application can also run on an old computers with operating systems that do not support DirectX 11 (using WPF 3D rendering).
- Fully managed code that works with AnyCpu (x86 or x64) build targets.
- Super-fast and much more accurate per pixel lighting than in WPF 3D (WPF uses per-vertex rendering).
- Highly customizable: use custom shaders, rendering techniques, mesh data, etc.
- Render millions of hardware accelerated 3D lines (with custom thickness and color).
- Render reflections with environment and reflection maps
- Support for virtual reality with split-screen and anglyph rendering.
- Many post processing effects.
- Full Oculus Rift support is provided with Ab3d.OculusWrap library and DXEngine providers.
- Use new engine with just a few changes of the existing WPF 3D code. The engine fully supports Ab3d.PowerToys and Abd3.Reader3dslibraries.